The Totushek Family

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Washing Dishes



I was mowing the lawn today and Kathryn was standing in the doorway, looking outside and watching me ( she is terrified of the lawn mower as well as the vacuum). All of a sudden, I see that she is no longer there, so I go to investigate. I open the door and I see her standing on a chair by the kitchen sink. "Kathryn , what are you doing?", I ask. "Mommy, I am washing the dishes." What do I do? I want to tell her no, but she is only helping, and she saw the need to wash the dishes on her own. It was pretty cute.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grandpa says what a big helper you are Kathryn Ihope you helped Dad and Allen cut the tree down also.

June 18, 2009 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

Hey Cousin, is that when you fried Auntie Kim's cell phone,too???
-Joey

June 20, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home