The Totushek Family

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Kathryn's 1st Camping Trip








We went camping last weekend with Kaare, Michelle and Quin, Kyle and Ellen. Kathryn had such a good time on her first camping experience. (those of you that know me, know I do not really like camping. However, it was not that bad! ) The weather was great, it was nice to be outside and spend time with my siblings. We missed you Kris and family! My question about what to do at 5 AM when Kathryn woke up was answered the first morning.....lets see...you flash the flashlight at daddy in the tent while he is sleeping, you take a trip to the bathroom and wash your hands for about 10 minutes, you eat cheerios in front of Lake Pepin, and go for a drive. By then, it is about 6:30. And, I have not even had a cup of coffee...... Hmmmm.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home