The Totushek Family

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Celebrating Kathryn's Birthday....a few days early...





Kathryn turns 3 on Friday...we cannot believe it! Our baby girl is not a baby anymore....according to Kathryn, " I am not a baby, I am little girl". We enjoyed a family dinner on Sunday to start the birthday celebrations! I cannot wait until Friday.... I took the day off from work to spend with Kathryn! I am going to her school to bring birthday treats and read a story to her class, then we are going out for lunch and probably a trip to Target ( that is her favorite store and whenever I ask her where she wants to go, that is the answer I get!!!!!) When Tom gets home from work, we are going to celebrate some more!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Miss K! I can't belive you're 3 already ;) See you on Saturday to celebrate!
- Aunt Ellen

December 2, 2009 at 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home